At Just Motor Group, we are passionate about giving back to the communities we work in. We don’t want to help just one charity or community group – we want to help as many possible. That is why we have launched the Just Motor Group Community Support Scheme.
Our Community Support Scheme gives local charities and not-for-profit organisations in the local area the opportunity to apply for grants of between £100 and £500 to help support the valuable work they do in the Cross Hills & surrounding areas.
Trustees of Just Motor Group’s Charitable Foundation will consider applications for assistance from organisations with a range of aims and objectives including those which:
- • Work in partnership with organisations assisting the disadvantaged
- • Promote and encourage sporting activity
- • Promote and encourage activities in the arts
- • Support education and development
- • Benefit the environment
Please note: only applications from non-profit organisations will be accepted
Applications will be reviewed quarterly, with one applicant receiving a grant of between £100 and £500.
Applications not normally considered include:
- • Applications from individuals
- • Projects that promote political activities or religious causes
- • Projects that benefit or involve animals
- • Commercial enterprises
How to apply
Please click here to view and fill out the application form. If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org